Please make sure to check these out before you redeem your voucher:
A. You entered the codes incorrectly (ensure all special characters are accounted)
B. You logged in to your steam account out of our permitted region
C. You are using a proxy that carries an IP address out of our region
D. Some universities/offices might block specific ports (including port uses by steam)
For situations mentioned above, you will receive the message "The wallet code you entered is invalid", please try again in the next 30 minutes after the first attempt.
- Check the region of your account:
- Click "View My Account Details," and your region details will be shown.
- Change your Steam account region:
- Open the Account Information and Edit Settings page.
- On your right side, select "Update Store Country," and you will be able to update the store country and wallet currency.
If you have any concerns about your Steam account, you can refer to: https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/2B3F-DAEF-846B-A0E8
Or contact Steam Support directly: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/Login